“Not seeking approval attracts N10K” – Man turns down N100K job after seeing list of fines worth over N60K
December 8, 2020 | News | No Comments|
A Nigerian Twitter user has shared the outrageous fine a staff has to pay for a N100K monthly job.
Sharing his job hunting experience on Twitter, the man @iamurbanaira said his eyes spotted the list with the fines during the interview and immediately declined the job.
He tweeted; “So I went for a job interview one time and I saw this…… Imagine Basic Salary of 100K, how much will take home monthly ? P.S….Zoom in for better view.”
This is the list of the fine below.
- Forgetting any of your daily duties will attract a deduction__of N5,000
- Not clocking in each morning/logging out in the evening attracts a deduction of N3, 000 per day
- Assumption of tasks will attract a deduction of N3, 000 (e.G. Don’t say “I thought”)
- Delay of personal file documents attracts a deduction of N5, 000 (hired employees only)
- Not wearing your complete uniform attracts a deduction of N5, 000 (footwear included)
- Dirty uniform/poor hygiene attracts a deduction of N3, 000 (buy deodorant/keep hair groomed)
- Damage/loss of company items will attract a deduction of N2, 000 per item
- Making the managing director repeat herself attracts a deduction of N5, 000
- Failure to provide feedback will attract a deduction of N5, 000
- Not seeking approval of any action whatsoever will attract a deduction of N10, 000
- Not informing head office of any site happenings whatsoever will attract a deduction of N10, 000
- Failure to request for whatsoever on time will attract a deduction of N3, 000 failure to remind head office of any request will attract a deduction of N3, 000